Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Power for The Spot @ Hope St.

Subject: Power for The Spot @ Hope St.

From: Josh Kreger <josh@southpark.la>

Date: 03/28/2016 03:34 PM

To: '"bbuente@1010dev.org" 1 <bbuente@1010dev.org>
CC: Jessica Lall <jessica@southpark.la>

Hi Bob,

As part of the Spot @ Hope St. pilot project that the BID is doing, we are trying to find
a way to get power into the middle of the street to power market lights without needing a
generator. Our idea was to plug into George Peykar's building and run cords into the
street (protected by a covering). We would then have a contract with George to pay him a
set amount for the power. However, I don't have any idea how to determine a fair price for
something like this. Do you have any ideas about the best way to go about determining
this, or any sense of the cost for something like this for 8 weeks, so we can budget?

Thank you!

Josh Kreger

Director of Real Estate & Planning

South Park Business Improvement District
Please note change of address:

1100 S. Flower St., Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

iosh@southpark.la <mailto:josh@southpark.la> | o. 213 663 1123 | c. 213 344 6749

www.southpark.la <http://www.southpark.la/> | fb.com/southparklosangeles |
@southparkla

24/7 DISPATCH: 866-560-9346